- All Feeds
- FreeBSD News
- Ports Commits
- FreeBSD Updating
- Ports Updating
- Ports Changes
- FreeBSD Security
- FreeBSD Errata
- Ports Audit
Submitted by: Anton Yuzhaninov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Submitted by: Anton Yuzhaninov <email@example.com>
third-party patch and makes the version number go "backwards".
- While here mark it MAKE_JOBS_SAFE
- Remove version numbers from LIB_DEPENDS
- Allow the port to compile with clang on amd64
Submitted by: Lapo Luchini <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
the old port.
Submitted by: Lapo Luchini <email@example.com> (maintainer of security/botan)
caused by glib's pthread FreeBSD problems reported in ports/177795
- Convert GNOME support detection to option
- Trim Makefile's header
Reported by: miwi (Tcl/Tk 8.6 exp-run latecomers)
Approved by: portmgr
* Improve description.
- Bump PORTREVISION on Tcl/Tk ports so that r316025 takes effect
Reported by: bdrewery
Add options to select between GTK2 and GTK3 version, with GTK3 as default.
Update to 2.24.18.