- All Feeds
- FreeBSD News
- Ports Commits
- FreeBSD Updating
- Ports Updating
- Ports Changes
- FreeBSD Security
- FreeBSD Errata
- Ports Audit
- Update to 0.9.8
- Switch to PyPi (CHEESESHOP) for DISTFILES
- Update to 0.2.2
* Removed a constant definition that was causing compilation problems
with specific versions of OpenSSL.
Discussed/Reviewed by: bdrewery/antoine
- More Task Scheduler support.
- Improvements for AVI encoding support.
- More VisualBasic interfaces in MSXML.
- Support for deflate content encoding in Wininet.
- Some fixes for monochrome printers.
- Various bug fixes.
net-p2p/i2p to security/i2p. Following security/tor example. Keep
net-p2p as secondary category since i2p provides p2p services.
- Update security/i2p to 0.9.11
Approved by: bdrewery (mentor)
- fix qemu when not enabled, and disable linux containers 
- update libvirt-glib to 0.1.8
Submitted by: roman@ 
horde 5.1.5 -> 5.1.6
imp 6.1.6 -> 6.1.7
Horde_Alarm 2.0.5 -> 2.1.0
Horde_Auth 2.1.1 -> 2.1.2
Horde_Autoloader 2.0.1 -> 2.1.0
Horde_Browser 2.0.4 -> 2.0.5
Horde_Crypt 2.4.0 -> 2.4.1
Horde_Date 2.0.7 -> 2.0.8
Horde_Dav 1.0.3 -> 1.0.4
Horde_Db 2.0.4 -> 2.1.0
Horde_Editor 2.0.3 -> 2.0.4
Horde_Form 2.0.6 -> 2.0.7
Horde_Group 2.0.2 -> 2.0.3
Horde_Imap_Client 2.18.4 -> 2.18.6
Horde_SessionHandler 2.2.3 -> 2.2.4
Horde_Share 2.0.4 -> 2.0.5
Horde_Url 2.2.1 -> 2.2.2
Horde_Vfs 2.1.2 -> 2.2.0
 Andrea (old maintainer) don't use the module at the moment
and Eero (new maintainer) agreed to take over via PM.
- After switch to cmake, it should be MAKE_JOBS_SAFE
- Remove unneeded lines
Sponsored by: Absolight
non-rerolled distribution file.
Use PORTVERSION instead of DISTVERSION while here.
This removes one chain in the link of trust since the tarball is no longer
modified and rerolled locally.
This means the Courgette code is now included, but it is only compiled and
used on Windows platforms to distribute binary updates.
Discussed with: portmgr/core (tabthorpe), FreeBSD Foundation (gnn)
From the PR submitter:
- Update to 20100608
- Support amd64 natively
- Update DISTFILES location to use Sourceforge
- Add LICENSE_FILE
- Ensure add-local-cross script is executable
- Clean up old patches, replace trivial patches by REINPLACE_CMD
- Mark SMLNJ option as broken for now.
- Mark jobs unsafe.
- Add stage support
- Add USE_GCC=any
- Convert to USES
- New LIB_DEPENDS format
- Remove pre-FreeBSD 7.0 compatibility
- Pass maintainership to submitter
Submitted by: Timothy Beyer <email@example.com>
Approved by: previous maintainer timeout (11 months)
on versions of FreeBSD where the base system binutils is too old to link
object files generated by lang/gcc (gfortran).
The init scripts that come with Linux versions of Plex were used as
inspiration for the FreeBSD rc script. They use SIGQUIT when shutting
down Plex, but on FreeBSD this causes a core dump. SIGTERM seems to work