- All Feeds
- FreeBSD News
- Ports Commits
- FreeBSD Updating
- Ports Updating
- Ports Changes
- FreeBSD Security
- FreeBSD Errata
- Ports Audit
- Bump PORTREVISION.
Reported by: sbruno
o) third-party modules for www/nginx and www/nginx-devel.
* Upgraded the preferred Nginx version to 1.6.1.
* Fixed a crash that may be triggered by the `passenger_max_requests` feature.
* Introduced the `spawn_failed` hook, which is called when an application
process fails to spawn. You could use this hook to setup an error
notification system. Closes GH-1252.
* Fonts, RSS and XML are now gzip-compressed by default in Phusion Passenger
Standalone. Thanks to Jacob Elder. Closes GH-1254.
* Fixed some user and group information lookup issues. Closes GH-1253.
* Fixed some request handling crashes. Closes GH-1250.
* Fixed some compilation problems on Gentoo. Closes GH-1261.
* Fixed some compilation problems on Solaris. Closes GH-1260.
Agnostic and unobtrusive Rake tasks for managing and releasing Ruby Gems.
The massive ghc update (rev 364579) removed Adam's fix (rev 362452)
unintentionally. Add USES=readline back again; DF needs it too.
This fixes an issue generating filesystems with a size exactly divisible
Submitted by: Peter Czanik <[email protected]> (syslog-ng upline)
Goal of the game is to clear entire field by matching pairs of
neighbouring (adjacent or on the same line/column without any other
numbers in between) numbers, which must be either equal, or their
sum must be equal to strike out sum.
- Remove old patch for gcc 2.x
scons tries c++, then g++. If you had g++ installed then it would use that
regardless of CXX. Just pull CXX out of the environment intead.
- graphics/autotrace: Remove PTHREAD_CFLAGS and PTHREAD_LIBS
- graphics/pencil: Fix dependencies
Reported by: Jeff Molofee <jeff.molofee at pro-westernplastics.com>
Submitted by: Rustem Alimov <[email protected]
- Update WWW
Submitted by: [email protected]
Submitted by: Yasuhiro KIMURA <[email protected]>
rest of the ports tree that uses Doxygen for their documentation aren't
- Use new OPTIONS framework helpers
- PDFDOCS relies on both the LATEX and HTMLDOCS options to be enabled
- Remove a couple patches that believed to have no effect on PDFDOCS build
because it should've been setting HAVE_LATEX in MAKE_ARGS instead of
HAVE_PDFDOCS (which was done by a previous commit that submitter was
unaware of back when it happened, but never should've happened to begin
- While here: sort USES, remove MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE [*], and cleanup Makefile,
use correct spelling of PostScript and PDF in port description text
[*] Except cleaning targets, use more robust make(1) syntax of -C, albeit
I did not find evidence that cd ... ; $(MAKE) syntax was causing build
failures with -jX. Still, -C is better and safer in general.
Submitted by: maintainer
Reviewed by: marino